I am a Leverhulme Early Career Fellow at the University of Manchester with great research interests in urban regeneration, urbanisation in China, job-housing relationship, green infrastructure and GIS application in spatial planning.
My previous and current work involves decision-support for sustainable urban renewal, commuting, community well-being, and green infrastructure through mixed methods including spatial analysis in GIS, statistical analysis and modeling, big data analytics, and qualitative analysis.
Now I am working on a three-year project ‘Can spatial decentralisation achieve sustainable urbanisation?’ funded by the Leverhulme Trust.
- B.S. (Resources, Environment and Urban and Rural Planning and Management, Nanjing University, China) 2012
- Ph.D. (Department of Building and Real Estate, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong) 2017
- Spatial policy mapping and analysis
- Sustainable urban regeneration
- Urbanisation in China
- Job-housing relationships
- GIS application in urban planning